- The scope of this policy covers the whole of Parachute Music, its products, events, services and other activities and entities.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect information about you when you register for various products, services or communication with us. This includes names, phone numbers, postal and email addresses, personal websites, professional information, key relationships with organisations, and demographics such as age, gender and interests.
- We collect information about you when you interact with us. This includes communication preferences, past transactions, donations, credit card and bank account details, event attendances, and contact history.
- We collect information about you from third parties, such as event ticketing companies contracted for the ticketing of a Parachute event.
USES AND DISCLOSURE
- We use information about you to better serve you through customer service and administration.
- We use information about you to improve our products, services, events and other activities.
- We may use information about you for marketing purposes including email and SMS updates, promotions, advertising, news and public relations items.
- We use information about you for the technical administration of Parachute Music’s online facilities and networks.
- We may share your image with third parties such as the media, to be used and shown for promotional purposes or media coverage of events.
- You have the choice to access your information held by Parachute Music and request corrections to it.
- You have the choice of ‘opting-out’ of any marketing communication you receive, such as E-News, SMS updates and other promotions.
HOW TO CONTACT US