Each year, we work closely with a group of upcoming artists, helping them with every aspect of their burgeoning career. From photoshoots to social media, songwriting sessions to mentoring, we help them get a holistic start to their journey as an artist – because it’s a long road, and it’s always nice to have some company.
Our Artist Development programme offers a year-long plan specifically tailored for each artist, including:
- Individual tutoring
- Collaborative songwriting sessions with industry professionals
- Demo/EP recording and release
- Protools, Ableton and Logic workshops
- Weekend bootcamps covering songwriting, vocational theology and music industry overview
- Full use of a project recording studio
- Photoshoots, styling and creative branding
- Industry event attendance
Please note: This programme is only available to New Zealand residents
Artists in Development
Like What You Hear?
Sign up to our mailing list and receive updates and free music from our artists.